Posted by Lakshmi

Tuesday, 26 February 2013

A brief update of my students' work


 This is the work of my student, still in progress....   He is 65 ..........





This is also his work..........




This is his daughter, Mahes, who is simply a ' rose, rose, rose' person.  According to her story,  she saw one of my paintings in  an outlet and was surprised to learn that it was done by a local artist. Then  insisted the owner to give the artist name and contact no and called me immediately to arrange for classes.......... now that's a great story for me.... did a lot to my ego too....lol



The pic below is Mahes's  passion for rose .... what else.....









and this......................( had forgotten to take pics of her earlier works...)






I am in a bit of a hurry .... having friends for tea, so will sign off for now...




Happy painting

Lakshmi