My " Buka Puasa " Treat For My Friends

Posted by Lakshmi

Wednesday, 8  September 2010


Last Friday, I had taken some of my muslim and non-muslim friends for a ' buka puasa' dinner at the KG SAAS Golf Club at Section 13, Shah Alam.

We had a great time and although the food was not up to my mark, the company of my good friends of many years, made up for it.  In retrospect,  only our table reflected a multi-racial mix of Malaysians and  I'm glad to have their sincere and warm friendship for all these years.............................


















Happy painting n reading and wishing all my Muslim friends a 'SELAMAT HARI RAYA ADIL FITRI '


Happy holidays

Lakshmi

1 Response to My " Buka Puasa " Treat For My Friends

  1. Pat

    Happy holidays to you too, Lakshmi!!!

Leave a Reply