My student from Doha, Qatar

Posted by Lakshmi

Thursday, 2 September 2010


Zuraini Osman is a Malaysian, residing in Doha, Qatar.   Through Liza of Affeen Craft, Zuraini came to know that I conduct classes on decorative painting at my home.

From Zuraini's email info, I understood that she is in Malaysia for the fasting month and Hari Raya celebrations only, after which she would be going back to Doha, Qatar. Despite the long distance from Port Dickson, Negeri Sembilan  where she is staying currently and  rushing for time, Zuraini travelled all the way by KTM  commuter train from Port Dickson to Shah Alam and then took a taxi to my house to learn decorative painting. Gosh, that's something, isn't it ?

Zuraini attended  2 sessions per day and the pictures below show her work.  Since she could not come for continuous classes as she had time constraints and   apart from showing her how to do strokeworks and  flowers,  worksheets with explanations , colours used and and  step by step guidance in pictures were also given to her so that she could practise them when back in Doha.

My hats off to Zuraini for her zeal and  dedication.....................................








Happy painting


Lakshmi

No Responses to My student from Doha, Qatar

Leave a Reply