Appearing in RTM I Again !

Posted by Lakshmi

Tuesday, 16 November 2010


I'm having a double dose of exposure at RTM I  again and I'm certainly not complaining !

Since my Deepavali debut on 5 November 2010,  I have been  approached by RTM Selamat Pagi Malaysia (SPM)  to appear in their Thursday SPM programme  - 18 November 2010 .  My live appearance on their show has been scheduled to be around 9.00 - 9.30am .

  In this respect, I should like to thank the very sweet  and amiable Puan Zakinah bt Ngah  , who interviewed me for  the recording and whose simplicity and friendliness helped me tremendously in the Deepavali recording session.   Puan Zakinah  had commented upon my paintings scattered all over the house and was gracious enough to suggest that she would have a word with the Selamat Pagi Malaysia team to highlight my interest in decorative art.  I was, of course, over the moon la ! Imagine me appearing in  national TV  and  painting live  !   Huh !  that would be the day , probably in 3 years time......  Or so I thought.  Nevertheless, I thanked Puan Zakinah for her kindness and  thought no more about it.

  It was quite a pleasant surprise therefore, when I  received  a call from Ms Sharizah of Selamat Pagi Malaysia .  " Would Puan Lakshmi be interested to showcase decorative art on their Wanita section of the Selamat Pagi Malaysia programme  on  18 November 2010 ?"  Duh ?    After the initial  dumbstruck  silence and  euphoria  ( that was last Thursday )  , I'm now feeling a little apprehensive, jittery  and am having butterflies in my tummy .......................... what if I make a mistake and blunder  during the show ......... urgh ! how awful  and blinky  it would be !


So, friends, please  tune in  on Thursday, 18 November 2010 at RTM I if  free and have nothing else to do in the morning.  I do so need your good wishes and blessings.

 ( The SPM programme starts at 8.00am, I think, but my slot is at about 9.00 or 9.15am )

Happy reading and painting and thank you very much Puan Zakinah

Lakshmi

No Responses to Appearing in RTM I Again !

Leave a Reply